WoolyLady's hand dyed wool is of the highest quality, 100% wool, milled to our specifications, American-made and dyed in Colorado, in the United States. It is dyed one yard at a time and available in 70 colors plus Ultra White, Pearl White and True Black. Our unique dyeing process results in complex, saturated, mottled colors. Our wool is felted in this process so it is ready for your appliqué or hooking project.
Our PREMIUM COLOR LIBRARY is available in the following sizes and at the prices listed here (a photo of each of our Premium colors is shown after the photos of Painted Prisms Hand Painted Wool and our Six Packs). Please note that our Painted Prisms Colors are priced differently because they are individually hand-painted.
- Fat Eighths measure 12" x 16" for $15.95
- Fat Quarters measure 16" x 24" for $28.95
- Half Yards measure 16" x 50" for $54.95
- Full Yards measure 32" x 50" for $99.95
- Painted Prisms Quarter Yards for $39.95
- Painted Prisms Half Yards for $74.95
In addition to yardage, WoolyLady offers Six-Pack bundles of color. Each Six-Pack contains 6 pieces of hand-dyed wool measuring 6" x 16". Six-Packs come to you tied in our signature WoolyLady ribbon and are sold for $54.95 each.